Rule 1: post the rules
Rule 2: answer the questions the tagger asked you and make 11 new ones
Rule 3: tag 11 people and link them to your post
Rule 4: let them know you have tagged them
1. What DVD is in your DVD player right now?
Nothing, but sitting on top is a dvd from Netflix that I keep forgetting I have, The White Queen Season 1 Disc 2.
2. Would you rather be able to fly for a day or be invisible for a day?
Invisible is tempting because I am noisy, but definitely fly. I always had dreams about it as a kid.
3. Do you have any interesting bruises or scars?
The only mildly interesting scar I have is from where I punched a wood paneled wall … twice. It got infected. I was drunk, and boy problems.
4. How many times have you moved house?
Ummmm, 9ish? I did not have the most stable childhood.
5. Where would you like to move to?
Somewhere English speaking so I don’t 1) fail miserably and embarrass myself with my poor language skills 2) alternately become that American asshole who doesn’t speak the language.
6. Where is “home” for you?
In vague terms of place Portland. Otherwise anywhere that I am surrounded by my family (blood or chosen). Refer to the answer to question 4.
7. Ever been arrested?
No. A combination of good timing and an innocent looking face I think.
8. What’s the strangest thing you’ve seen?
I can’t think of anything off the top of my head, but I know I have seen some weird shit so I am probably repressing things.
9. Ever come close to death?
Not in a medical crisis type of way, but there have been some incidents. Including this one:
I was in the passenger seat as the truck spun out in a blizzard and hit a plow truck on the highway.
10. What is the weirdest band you listen to?
I wouldn’t say that any of the bands I actively listen to are weird. My eclectic taste in music might border on weird. I would not advise people to listen to my music on shuffle, it might be a bit jarring.
For example I just put it on shuffle and it went from Arctic Monkeys - Piledriver Waltz to Mere Khwabon Mein off the Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge soundtrack.
11. What is your favourite band?
I don’t like to pick a favorite because different bands suit different moods. However I have been listening to a lot of Arctic Monkeys and The Black Keys lately.
1) What is your weirdest/most obscure hobby/interest?
2) Would you rather spend one day as a world leader, or as a celebrity?
3) What is an unpopular food pairing/combination that you love or loved as a child?
4) What is the last physical CD that you bought?
5) What is the furthest you have been from home/your home town?
6) What popular band/musician do you find to be the most overrated?
7) What is your favorite movie villain?
8) What is the most accidental physical damage you have ever caused (to people or things)?
9) Recite a funny or embarrassing drunk moment.
10) What is the last thing you read for enjoyment?
11) What is the last thing you saw in theaters?
If I know you in real life, consider yourself tagged. Otherwise whoever wants to do it - do it.